Chiropractor William Dingman D.C.
Dr. Dingman earned his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer Chiropractic College in 1980. He is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist and Doctor of Naturopathy specializing in Homeopathy. He has over 300 hours in postgraduate orthopedics, as well as postgraduate education in radiology, myofascial release, and kinesiotaping. He has taught myofascial release (deep trigger point therapy) is schools in the US and Canada and lectured on alternative treatment for post-traumatic stress syndrome and wellness for the U.S. Military Wounded Warrior Program. Dr. Dingman is a north country native who returned to start his practice in Watertown in 1981. He and his staff are committed to providing you with the finest and most comprehensive Chiropractic healthcare to get you relief as fast and efficiently as possible so you can return to your normal active lifestyle.
Dr. Dingman is a married father of three. He has a son in the military so he has a special fondness for working with our friends in the military and their family members. He understands their unique needs and the stress that military life places on their bodies. If you are looking for a chiropractor while serving at Fort Drum, contact us today!
- Doctor of Chiropractic, December 1980, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science, SUNY Canton & Regents College
- Associates Degree from Jefferson Community College, 1977
- Canton College 1975
- Chiropractic & Clinical Nutrition
- In Practice Since 1981
- Licensed in New York & Colorado
- CCN Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Impairment Rating, Texas College of Chiropractic, Certified June 1988
- Certified in X-ray Production & Interpretation
- Independent Medical Examiner for National Chiropractic Review Service
- Consultant and Expert Witness for New York Office of Professional Discipline, 3 years
- Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician (Homeopathy)
- Certified in Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting in New York